RE: [Serpentius] Re: Mudthaw

  • Constance M. Hull
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012

      Vivant Thor and Jehannine!

      Vivant and many blessings to Ben and Jacob!

      Constanza and Magnus

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012
        Thor and Emeline also received Seamstress to the crown and Emeline also recieved an Ivory Tower (Settmour's Baronial A&S Award).

        Congrats to all!

        Ed
        Vivant Thor and Jehannine!
        Vivant and many blessings to Ben and Jacob!

        Vivant and many blessings to Ben and Jacob!

        Constanza and Magnus

          Sorry I know that the boys Ben and Jacob got thier cubs. I also found out that others were given awards after I had left.I soooo love when royalty does things like this without lettting me know so I can get everybody thier and we can all be together to share the moment.I will have to have a chat with TRM about why I think this is a bad Idea. ANY WAY iLL STOP RANTING NOW.

        Thor and Baroness Jehannine de Flandres were both honored by thier Majesties. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

        --- In Serpentius@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

        > It was a great turn out for us. It was great to see everone. My only regret was that I could not spend as much time with all of you as I would have Liked too.
        >
        > So moving fowrd in the next week a bunch of pollings will becoming out for new memebers, our required events (which means atte nd if you can and If not hey life happens), a rough schedule for next years holiday party and such.
        >
        > So far the only person I have that has completed thier year probation I s John the Breeder. AM I missing anyone?
        >

        > Finally I wanted to thank everybody. We had a new person sit under our fly most of the day and she was very impressed by all of you.
        >

        > Not for me, not for you , but for us,
        > Omega

      • Antonio Patrasso

          Vivant and many blessings to Ben and Jacob!

          Constanza and Magnus

            Sorry I know that the boys Ben and Jacob got thier cubs. I also found out that others were given awards after I had left.I soooo love when royalty does things like this without lettting me know so I can get everybody thier and we can all be together to share the moment.I will have to have a chat with TRM about why I think this is a bad Idea. ANY WAY iLL STOP RANTING NOW.

          Thor and Baroness Jehannine de Flandres were both honored by thier Majesties. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

          --- In Serpentius@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

          > It was a great turn out for us. It was great to see everone. My only regret was that I could not spend as much time with all of you as I would have Liked too.
          >
          > So moving fowrd in the next week a bunch of pollings will becoming out for new memebers, our required events (which means atte nd if you can and If not hey life happens), a rough schedule for next years holiday party and such.

          > So far the only person I have that has completed thier year probation I s John the Breeder. AM I missing anyone?
          >

          > Finally I wanted to thank everybody. We had a new person sit under our fly most of the day and she was very impressed by all of you.
          >

          > Not for me, not for you , but for us,
          > Omega

        • Constance M. Hull
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012

            Vivat! dear, dear Emeline!

            Please forgive me! I fear some duty may have taken me away from court during the bestowing of this well-deserved honor.

            Most hearty congratulations!

            Constanza

            Vivant and many blessings to Ben and Jacob!

            Constanza and Magnus

              Sorry I know that the boys Ben and Jacob got thier cubs. I also found out that others were given awards after I had left.I soooo love when royalty does things like this without lettting me know so I can get everybody thier and we can all be together to share the moment.I will have to have a chat with TRM about why I think this is a bad Idea. ANY WAY iLL STOP RANTING NOW.

            Thor and Baroness Jehannine de Flandres were both honored by thier Majesties. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

            --- In Serpentius@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

            > It was a great turn out for us. It was great to see everone. My only regret was that I could not spend as much time with all of you as I would have Liked too.
            >
            > So moving fowrd in the next week a bunch of pollings will becoming out for new memebers, our required events (which means atte nd if you can and If not hey life happens), a rough schedule for next years holiday party and such.
            >
            > So far the only person I have that has completed thier year probation I s John the Breeder. AM I missing anyone?
            >

            > Finally I wanted to thank everybody. We had a new person sit under our fly most of the day and she was very impressed by all of you.
            >

            > Not for me, not for you , but for us,
            > Omega

          • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012
              Congratulations to all!

              O.

              > Thor and Emeline also received Seamstress to the crown
              > and Emeline also recieved an Ivory Tower (Settmour's
              > Baronial A&S Award).
              >

              > Congrats to all!
              >

              > Ed
              >

              > Vivant Thor and Jehannine!
              > Vivant and many blessings to Ben and Jacob!

              http://www.nni.com/
            • Anthony / Þórlæifr hvitskegg
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 26, 2012
                You deserve congratulations !
                You did an awesome job as autocrat.
                Everything ran so smoothly, that even the rain did not dare to show it's face and held off till late.
                The Bronze tower service award you received is totally deserved

                Þórlæifr hvitskegg / Anthony Depczynski
                       Vi Lever For At Tjene