Gulf Wars

  • Oscar Van Loveren
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2012
      To all.........

      For the first time ever the planets have aligned and Lady Kay, Lady Kathryn and myself
      will be talking Camp Lamination down to Gulf Wars..... We will be arriving
      Monday during the day. We will be supporting the brave fighters on whatever side we're on
      with "Pluvia Mortis" (the siege) and of course we will bring some ale for the thirsty........

      Anyone else there to fly the banner of the snake?

      Goerijs the Unpronounceable
    • Lewis Tanzos
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
        Yep!

        While Omega refers to it as "The Milton Bradley version of Pennsic", I find that I like a War Practice and general fighting tune-up in March.

         - Istvan

        For the first time ever the planets have aligned and Lady Kay, Lady Kathryn and myself
        will be talking Camp Lamination down to Gulf Wars..... We will be arriving
        Monday during the day. We will be supporting the brave fighters on whatever side we're on
        with "Pluvia Mortis" (the siege) and of course we will bring some ale for the thirsty........

        Anyone else there to fly the banner of the snake?

        Goerijs the Unpronounceable

      • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
          Cool!