  • lucas_beekaert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012
      this sunday 1/29/2012 heavy list practice will be held at our ALTERNATE SITE...THE NESBIT CENTER, PEMBERTON NJ.THE ADDRESS IS 1 Anderson Lane, Pemberton , nj 08068

      this is easily found on the corner of anderson drive and Pemberton Browns Mills Rd, directly across the street from St Marks Luthern Church.it is also an inside venue and has space for watchers and wives/husbands kids.....

      YIS: Lucas KK Iron Bog

      Phone# is 201 650 2381