New Years Eve

  • Stacey Rothrock Steinfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2011
      Just a reminder that our NYE celebration begins at 8pm on Saturday the 31st. Floor space is filling up fast so if you plan to come and stay please let me know ASAP.  If you are coming we ask that you bring a drink or snack (nicknackaroonies, hors d' oeuvres, chips and dip.....) Hope to see some of you here!

      Stacey (Elizabeth)
    • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2011
        Hi Stacey......

        We'll need some floorspace for robo bed and one foam
        mat....will be bringing beer.....do you want me to bring
        keyboard and song book?

        O.

        > Just a reminder that our NYE celebration begins at 8pm on
        > Saturday the
        > 31st. Floor space is filling up fast so if you plan to
        > come and stay please
        > let me know ASAP. If you are coming we ask that you
        > bring a drink or snack
        > (nicknackaroonies, hors d' oeuvres, chips and dip.....)
        > Hope to see some of
        > you here!
        >

        > Stacey (Elizabeth)

        http://www.nni.com/
      • Stacey Rothrock Steinfeld
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
          Hello Friends!

          New Years Eve is but a few short weeks away and we are once again hosting the annual New Years Eve party. No theme this year, just come hang out, drink, play games, sing some karaoke, and welcome in the new year with us. We are a child friendly house and there is plenty of crash space for those who wish to stay the night. We ask that you bring snacks or drinks to share. Party starts at 8:00pm

          Please RSVP no later than December 26 so that we can have a head count for crash space and snacks. You can email Stacey at staceyrothrock@..., telephone 732-207-9658, or via Facebook message.

          We look forward to a fun evening!

          Stacey and Adam