THIS WEEKEND

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      Melinda is having her eye surgery on friday. I may or may no be attending yule depending on how much care she will need.
      If I do not go to Yule sunday practice will be under the same circumstances.
      For the foreseeable future I will hit iornbog once a month mooselodge in edison twice a month and try to get up ivans way once a month to help our central region northern fighters.Any one who wants to carpool let me know.

      Who is going to be where sunday/saturday?
      I WILL KEEP THE LIST UPDATED THIS WEEKEND with where I WILLL BE
    • Kep
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
        I will be at Yule. If Omega is going to Ironbog practice then I will drive the hour and a half to go down to the practice. If Omega is not going then it's not worth the drive to go.

        Ivan, where are you located?

        Talan

      • whimsy70@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
          Ivan is located in NY, Hudson Valley area, Kingston to be exact.  We are 2 hours from Omega's.

          Ivan's wife Matilde answering because Ivan is in the field today.