Fwd: [Serpentius_Militia] Settmour Swamp Sunday practices

  • Anthony / Þórlæifr hvitskegg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
      just an fyi

      Þórlæifr hvitskegg / Anthony Depczynski
             Vi Lever For At Tjene

      -----Original Message-----
      From: sprberk <phillip.reed_tf@...>
      To: Serpentius_Militia <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Nov 29, 2011 9:19 am
      Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Settmour Swamp Sunday practices

      Greetings,

      FYI, Swamp once again has a Sunday Fight Practice.

      Lord Ragnarr, Squire to Sir Terric, is the point contact (see below)

      Phillip

      Hail!

      As my membership with the Edison Moose Lodge has been reactivated, I am reactivating fight practice there. The next (first) practice will be this coming sunday, Dec. 4th at 12 noon.

      To contact me directly, email me at:

      ragnarr1001@ aol.com or call my cell at 908-839-0349

      The Moose cash bar is spacious and quite awesome to behold. Much belching will be conducted throughout the practice and afterwards. I'm still attempting to work out the details on having an INDOOR fighter practice at the lodge. The problem is mostly that there's no heat in the hall since its reconstruction.

      Hope all can make the practice and belching this sunday! :)

      Ragnarr, esq.