RE: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR

  • Franco zani
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
      Work still has me in New Orleans and they currently don't know when I can go home.  That unfortunately means I have to miss out.  Hope everyone has a good time.

      Tiberius

      > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      > From: spiral1380@...
      > Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:29:38 +0000
      > Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR
      >
      > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
      >
      > john the breeder

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      > From: spiral1380@...
      > Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:29:38 +0000
      > Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR
      >
      > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
      >
      > john the breeder

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Stephan Guilford
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
        Myself, Baby, Girlfriend and my mother are looking to coming down for the event. Hopefully if our plans work out.

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
          I will of course be there

          "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
          Omega

          who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

          john the breeder

        • Raina Stoutenburg
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011

            I'm still working Saturdays, so I won't be there.

            Gunnvor

            On Nov 13, 2011 1:31 AM, "Stephan Guilford" <stephan@...> wrote:

            Myself, Baby, Girlfriend and my mother are looking to coming down for the event. Hopefully if our plans work out.

            On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Franco zani <Epyongundam16@...> wrote:

            Work still has me in New Orleans and they currently don't know when I can go home.  That unfortunately means I have to miss out.  Hope everyone has a good time.

            Tiberius

            > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
            > From: spiral1380@...
            > Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:29:38 +0000
            > Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR

            > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
            >
            > john the breeder

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
            > From: spiral1380@...
            > Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:29:38 +0000
            > Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR

            > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
            >
            > john the breeder

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Preston B
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011

              I've got a bad cold at the moment, but assuming that clears up enough that I can breathe by then, I will be there!
              Tally

              To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
              From: dimilo247@...
              Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 03:06:34 -0800
              Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR

              I will of course be there

              "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
              Omega

              who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

              john the breeder

            • James Gallagher
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                Ophy and I will be in attendance.  See you all there.

                who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                john the breeder

              • Antonio Patrasso
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                  Elizabeth, I and the kids will be there.
                  -Antonio

                  On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 6:06 AM, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                  I will of course be there

                  "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
                  Omega

                  who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                  john the breeder

                • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                    Not sure what were doing, where, and to whom.

                    http://www.nni.com/
                  • clost95@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                      Edmund, Edmund, and Gabriel.  I will be on child care most of the day.

                      who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                      john the breeder

                    • Abbey Davenport
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                        I will be coming from Maine with my special brand of enthusiasm.

                        Honig

                        On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 1:23 PM, <clost95@...> wrote:

                        Edmund, Edmund, and Gabriel.  I will be on child care most of the day.

                        who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                        john the breeder

                      • Saurav
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                          If I am on land I will be there, but unfortunately Adrienne has other obligations that weekend.
                          -Everett

                        • whimsy70@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                            Ivan will be there solo.  Jake & Ben have a birthday party that day.  So bummed to be missing you all.   I believe Honig will be travelling to the event with him as she and Astrid are coming down from Malagentia and crashing at our place.

                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                              I will be there with spear in hand and a smile on my face.

                              Omega, sorry to have missed you at the Pemberton practice.

                              Hope everyone had a blast a Crown Tourney.

                              Talan

                              > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
                              >
                              > john the breeder

                            • Suba al Hadid
                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                                I won't make it - I have conflicting plans.

                                Happy Birthday in advance Marietta and Ivar!

                                -Suba

                                On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 10:52 AM EST Kep wrote:

                                >I will be there with spear in hand and a smile on my face.
                                >
                                >Omega, sorry to have missed you at the Pemberton practice.
                                >
                                >Hope everyone had a blast a Crown Tourney.
                                >
                                >Talan
                                >
                                >> who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
                                >>
                                >> john the breeder

                              • Suba al Hadid
                                Message 15 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                                  Doh! I mean Happy Birthday Ivan! And Marietta (again, since everyone will see this post first).
                                  -Suba