Re: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR

  • Marietta
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011

      My birthday is that day and Ivan's is the 20th so I am hoping for some festivities.

      Marietta
      sent from my Droid X2

      On Nov 12, 2011 8:29 PM, "John" <spiral1380@...> wrote:
      who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

      john the breeder

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
         Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Franco zani
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
        Work still has me in New Orleans and they currently don't know when I can go home.  That unfortunately means I have to miss out.  Hope everyone has a good time.

        Tiberius

        > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
        > From: spiral1380@...
        > Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:29:38 +0000
        > Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR
        >
        > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
        >
        > john the breeder

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
        > From: spiral1380@...
        > Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:29:38 +0000
        > Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR
        >
        > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
        >
        > john the breeder

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Stephan Guilford
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
          Myself, Baby, Girlfriend and my mother are looking to coming down for the event. Hopefully if our plans work out.

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
            I will of course be there

            "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
            Omega

            who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

            john the breeder

          • Raina Stoutenburg
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011

              I'm still working Saturdays, so I won't be there.

              Gunnvor

              On Nov 13, 2011 1:31 AM, "Stephan Guilford" <stephan@...> wrote:

              Myself, Baby, Girlfriend and my mother are looking to coming down for the event. Hopefully if our plans work out.

              On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Franco zani <Epyongundam16@...> wrote:

              Work still has me in New Orleans and they currently don't know when I can go home.  That unfortunately means I have to miss out.  Hope everyone has a good time.

              Tiberius

              > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
              > From: spiral1380@...
              > Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:29:38 +0000
              > Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR

              > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
              >
              > john the breeder

              > <*> Your email settings:
              > Individual Email | Traditional
              >
              > <*> To change settings online go to:
              > (Yahoo! ID required)
              >
              > <*> To change settings via email:
              > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
              > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
              > From: spiral1380@...
              > Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:29:38 +0000
              > Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR

              > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
              >
              > john the breeder

              > <*> Your email settings:
              > Individual Email | Traditional
              >
              > <*> To change settings online go to:
              > (Yahoo! ID required)
              >
              > <*> To change settings via email:
              > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
              > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Preston B
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011

                I've got a bad cold at the moment, but assuming that clears up enough that I can breathe by then, I will be there!
                Tally

                To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                From: dimilo247@...
                Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 03:06:34 -0800
                Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 MIN WAR

                I will of course be there

                "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
                Omega

                who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                john the breeder

              • James Gallagher
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                  Ophy and I will be in attendance.  See you all there.

                  who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                  john the breeder

                • Antonio Patrasso
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                    Elizabeth, I and the kids will be there.
                    -Antonio

                    On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 6:06 AM, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                    I will of course be there

                    "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
                    Omega

                    who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                    john the breeder

                  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                      Not sure what were doing, where, and to whom.

                      http://www.nni.com/
                    • clost95@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                        Edmund, Edmund, and Gabriel.  I will be on child care most of the day.

                        who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                        john the breeder

                      • Abbey Davenport
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 13, 2011
                          I will be coming from Maine with my special brand of enthusiasm.

                          Honig

                          On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 1:23 PM, <clost95@...> wrote:

                          Edmund, Edmund, and Gabriel.  I will be on child care most of the day.

                          who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???

                          john the breeder

                        • Saurav
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                            If I am on land I will be there, but unfortunately Adrienne has other obligations that weekend.
                            -Everett

                          • whimsy70@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                              Ivan will be there solo.  Jake & Ben have a birthday party that day.  So bummed to be missing you all.   I believe Honig will be travelling to the event with him as she and Astrid are coming down from Malagentia and crashing at our place.

                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                                I will be there with spear in hand and a smile on my face.

                                Omega, sorry to have missed you at the Pemberton practice.

                                Hope everyone had a blast a Crown Tourney.

                                Talan

                                > who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
                                >
                                > john the breeder

                              • Suba al Hadid
                                Message 15 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                                  I won't make it - I have conflicting plans.

                                  Happy Birthday in advance Marietta and Ivar!

                                  -Suba

                                  On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 10:52 AM EST Kep wrote:

                                  >I will be there with spear in hand and a smile on my face.
                                  >
                                  >Omega, sorry to have missed you at the Pemberton practice.
                                  >
                                  >Hope everyone had a blast a Crown Tourney.
                                  >
                                  >Talan
                                  >
                                  >> who's in , who's not,are we doing anything special ???, food fun or other festivities ???
                                  >>
                                  >> john the breeder

                                • Suba al Hadid
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Nov 14, 2011
                                    Doh! I mean Happy Birthday Ivan! And Marietta (again, since everyone will see this post first).
                                    -Suba