holiday party

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hey all any volunteers to host the holiday party?
      After that is settled we can talk about dates
    • Kep
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
        No problem your Grace. I figured that college ate your life. I think everyone can understand this. We look forward to your return! I look forward to the next lesson.

        Talan

        --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

        > Hey all any volunteers to host the holiday party?
        > After that is settled we can talk about dates

      • Preston B
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2011
          I can check with the wife, but we could probably host the holiday party.  Only problem being that while our house is right off 95, we aren't centrally located in the Kingdom since we are a half hour south of Philly.  So if there is no place more central to do it, our place would work.  We have room in the backyard for fighting.

          Tally