crusades

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2007
      We had an awesome crusades.Our command structure is taking shape.(We
      will tweek it some more at the stitch and bitch.Everyone followed
      orders and fought like a pack of demon cobras.Vivats to all who were
      able to attend.Kudos to Joeseph and N'Kante(sp? Damon sorry if I
      spelled it wrong) For getting their feet wet with command.Iwould like
      to thank th guys taht came to my rescue.Asheild man attacked me and
      four of you beat him into the dirt.I was also impressed at the way we
      drove them off and broke the bridge good effort everybody.We are
      gaining more experience and skill every day and it shows .All of you
      gavce a good accounting of yourselves and I am proud to fight with you
      all.
    • Joshua Tosadori
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2007
        Sounds like everyone had fun, wish i could have been there. Sorry again for being unable to attend.

        Joshua R Tosadori
        KC-10 BoomOperater
        32 ARS, USAF

        To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com