Re: [cobra_warband] bbq directions - who's coming & what are you bringing?

  • The Solomons
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2006
      sorry - we'll miss you!
      have a great weekend!
      love
      Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [cobra_warband] bbq directions - who's coming & what are you bringing?

      Hey, folks.  Elizabeth and I will be out of town for the long weekend.  Sorry we'll miss the fun.

      From: "Barry Solomon" <stacia2@comcast. net>

      please email me with Who is coming, and what are you bringing?
      thanks!
      ~K

      Here are directions:

      FROM Philadelphia: Take the Betsy Ross Bridge to Rt 130 North. Follow
      Rt.
      130 north approx. 3 miles. You will pass the Millside Shopping Center
      on the
      right (Target). Continue through the next 3 lights and turn Right onto
      Hartford Rd. (there will be a canal's liquors right before the turn)
      Take
      1st left (at light) onto fairview blvd.

      ***Follow fairview blvd around past the Hartford corner's shopping
      center.
      You will cross over Rt 130. ###Continue on fairview past the Riverdel
      shopping center. Go through the light. We are the 5th house on the
      left,
      across from the gas station. You will probably need to continue past
      and
      make a left and park on the street.

      FROM the North:

      Take NJ turnpike to exit 5 (Burlington) . Go through the toll booth
      and at
      light make left onto Rt. 541. Take RT. 541 t o Rt. 295 South. Take 295
      South to exit 43 (Delran). Coming off of exit stay to the right. This
      puts
      you in the correct direction on Creek Rd. You will come to light.
      Make left
      at light onto Centerton Rd.

      Follow Centerton Rd to next light make Right onto Hartford Rd. Follow
      Hartford Road to the second light. There will be Ron's automotive and
      Otts
      Tavern on corners. Continue straight through light. Pass Delran High
      School on Left. At next light, make right onto Fairview Blvd. Follow
      from
      *** above.

      FROM RT 130 South

      Take Rt. 130 South, and take Fairview Street jug handle. Follow from
      ###
      above.

      Bear & Deann Solomon's house (Berach & Katrina)

      Addy:

      410 S. Fairview St. Riverside NJ 08075 856-461-5755.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • The Solomons
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2006
        sorry - we'll miss you!
        have a great weekend!
        love
        Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:14 PM

        Hey, folks.  Elizabeth and I will be out of town for the long weekend.  Sorry we'll miss the fun.