Re: [cobra_warband] Crusades who/where/when are we meeting ( I know its 2 weeks away)

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007
      i ll check on tabards

      joemckayfkd <joehardcorefsu@...> wrote:
      I just want to see who is going, who is driving and whats the game
      plan. If nothing else we can take the van down from our way as most of
      the gang around here are headed down. Just wanted to see if there was a
      specific meeting/driving plan yet and if there will be a tabard
      available for Kitt and maybe Chris (if we can get a helm to fight on
      his head!)

      "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius