Re: river war

  • John
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 10, 2011
      im in for it dont know about the family yet
      john the breeder

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 14, 2011
        Okay guys my plan is to fight the war points. After we fight the war point I plan to find a corner and do pick-ups and one one training with any of you that are interested.
      • Saurav
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 14, 2011
          Yes, it is literally the last minutes, but I will be making it.
          Tally, if you hear this, can you bring that war pick of yours? I want to give pole/great weapon a chance on the field. I will have the my shield, and the extra one.
          -Everett