Re: river war

  • serpentiusjoe
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 10, 2011
      I'll be there

      --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

      > Yes and no.....HIC!
      >

      > > > We'll be there, with the beer cart and probably combat
      > > > archery.
      > >
      > > In that order?
      > >

      > > > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      > > > From: oscar@...
      > > > Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 17:53:42 -0400
      > > > Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] river war
      > > >
      > > > We'll be there, with the beer cart and probably combat
      > > > archery.

      > > > Web mail provided by NuNet, Inc. The Premier National
      > > provider.
      > > > http://www.nni.com/

      > Web mail provided by NuNet, Inc. The Premier National provider.
      > http://www.nni.com/

    • John
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 10, 2011
        im in for it dont know about the family yet
        john the breeder

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 14, 2011
          Okay guys my plan is to fight the war points. After we fight the war point I plan to find a corner and do pick-ups and one one training with any of you that are interested.
        • Saurav
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 14, 2011
            Yes, it is literally the last minutes, but I will be making it.
            Tally, if you hear this, can you bring that war pick of yours? I want to give pole/great weapon a chance on the field. I will have the my shield, and the extra one.
            -Everett