MSS 10 and King and Queen's Champion of Arms this weekend

  • whimsy70@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2011
      So, anyone going?  Ivan & I will be there with the boys. Hope to see some of you there.  Please sound off if you are or are not going to be there.

      Matilde
    • Suba al Hadid
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2011
        I will NOT be at MSS/K&Q champs due to a prior family obligation.
        -Suba

        On Mon Oct 3rd, 2011 2:16 PM EDT whimsy70@... wrote:

        >So, anyone going? Ivan & I will be there with the boys. Hope to see some of you there. Please sound off if you are or are not going to be there.
        >
        >Matilde
      • Raina Stoutenburg
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2011

          I wont be there.

          Gunnvor

          On Oct 3, 2011 2:16 PM, <whimsy70@...> wrote:
          > So, anyone going? Ivan & I will be there with the boys. Hope to see some of you there. Please sound off if you are or are not going to be there.
          >
          > Matilde
        • Constance M. Hull
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2011

            Magnus and I won’t be going to MSS 10 and King and Queen's Champion of Arms this weekend.

            Wishing you good weather and lots of fun!

            Constanza

            So, anyone going?  Ivan & I will be there with the boys. Hope to see some of you there.  Please sound off if you are or are not going to be there.

            Matilde

          • Antonio Patrasso
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2011
              Not us, unfortunately.  Have fun and fight well (you, too, Ivan.)

              -Antonio

              On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 2:16 PM, <whimsy70@...> wrote:

              So, anyone going?  Ivan & I will be there with the boys. Hope to see some of you there.  Please sound off if you are or are not going to be there.

              Matilde

            • Marietta
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011
                We are not going to this one.
                See you at River Wars and we'll be at GGG for anyone going to that :)
                --  Marietta