Re: fighting fencing

  • Marietta
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 25 4:35 PM
      If everyone can reply, preferably to me directly at marietta.sca AT gmail.com I can put together a spreadsheet listing.

      I need your SCA name, modern name, and a list of any awards you have, or if you would rather, just send your SCA name and modern name, and I can look up the awards list. Though, sending me the list of the awards would be most helpful.

      --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

      > so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
      > I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks
      >

      > "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
      > Omega
    • Raina Stoutenburg
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 25 5:09 PM

        Mine is Gunnvor Hausakljufr, but they may be listed under the old version: Gunvar in Hausakljufr.

        On Aug 25, 2011 7:19 PM, "john haren" <dimilo247@...> wrote:
        > so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
        > I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks
        >

        > "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
        > Omega

      • Anthony / Þórlæifr hvitskegg
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 25 8:34 PM
          All my info is on my EK wiki page

          http://www.eastkingdom.org/mediawiki/index.php/Thorlaeifr_Hvitskegg

          Þórlæifr hvitskegg / Anthony Depczynski
                            Vi Lever For At Tjene

          I need your SCA name, modern name, and a list of any awards you have, or if you would rather, just send your SCA name and modern name, and I can look up the awards list. Though, sending me the list of the awards would be most helpful.

          --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

          > so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
          > I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks
          >

          > "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
          > Omega

        • Judithann Wapelhorst
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 26 4:17 AM
            Lady Jehane de Fenwyk
            (Judy Wapelhorst)
            AOA
            Bronze Tower (Settmour Swamp)
            Iron Tower (Settmour Swamp)
            QHD - Althea
            King's Cipher - Konrad

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 26 5:11 AM
              Mari  can you start gathering these up?

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 26 5:24 AM
                I am :)
                <hug>

                Another note. If you're just Militia, can you please provide me with the approximate date you joined the Militia?
                Thanks.
                --  Marietta

                On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:11 AM, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:
                Mari  can you start gathering these up?

              • benjamin_hennessey
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 26 5:46 AM
                  This is for Lylie and I...

                  *Lylie of Penhyll (was: Lily of Penhill)
                  10/26/2002 Award of Arms
                  11/09/2002 Friends (Concordia of the Snows) - General
                  02/28/2004 Pine (Concordia of the Snows) – Service
                  02/28/2004 Feather (Concordia of the Snows) - Autocrating
                  08/17/2005 Companion of the Silver Crescent
                  01/17/2009 Grant of Arms
                  01/17/2009 Court Baroness
                  11/21/2009 Queen's Honor of Distinction (Brenwen II)
                  05/29/2010 Mistress of the Pelican

                  *Jean-Paul Ducasse (was: Jean-Paul Justen Casse)
                  10/26/2002 Award of Arms
                  11/09/2002 Friends (Concordia of the Snows)
                  05/25/2003 Ram's Horn (Concordia of the Snows) – Martial Activities
                  02/28/2004 Pine (Concordia of the Snows) - Service
                  08/16/2004 Companion of the Golden Rapier
                  12/04/2004 Sapphire (Concordia of the Snows) – Arts and Sciences
                  04/01/2006 Queen's Honor of Distinction (Roxane III)
                  01/17/2009 Grant of Arms
                  01/17/2009 Court Baron
                  10/10/2009 Queen's Order of Courtesy
                  01/15/2011 Order of the Silver Crescent
                  05/31/2011 Diamond (Concordia of the Snows) - Courtesy

                  --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "Marietta" <marietta.sca@...> wrote:

                  > If everyone can reply, preferably to me directly at marietta.sca AT gmail.com I can put together a spreadsheet listing.
                  >
                  > I need your SCA name, modern name, and a list of any awards you have, or if you would rather, just send your SCA name and modern name, and I can look up the awards list. Though, sending me the list of the awards would be most helpful.
                  >

                  > --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, john haren <dimilo247@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
                  > > I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks
                  > >

                  > > "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
                  > > Omega

                • Suba al Hadid
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 26 7:36 AM
                    I think I joined the Militia in Spring 2009.
                    -Suba

                    Another note. If you're just Militia, can you please provide me with the approximate date you joined the Militia?
                    Thanks.
                    --  Marietta

                    On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:11 AM, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:
                    Mari  can you start gathering these up?

                  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 26 8:26 AM
                      Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon, AOA
                      Oscar van Loveren

                      http://www.nni.com/
                    • serpentiusjoe
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 28 3:03 PM
                        AoA 3/08 (supposed to be 11/07 but I didn't go to 100 mins
                        Court Barony 12/08

                        I'll be at Cet's this week getting greaves and working on the rest of my kit. I plan to start going to thursdays here in bhakail when I can make it and maybe having a few backyard brawls or under the 95 fights as time permits

                        I'll be at river war and possibly fall crown.
                        100 minutes for sure.

                        --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                        > Check the september calenar and it will tell you where I am fencing/fighting for september.
                        >
                        > The Iornbog practice for this sunday is up in the air due to the potential hurricane....I will post a final descision Saturday as soon as I find out if its on or not.
                        >
                        > As far as required events do we keep the same as last year or do we revote/ suggest new ones?
                        >
                        > Lastly We need a to make a data base of who has what awards and approximate dates so we can keep track of these thimgs lets discuss the easiest way to get this done.
                        >

                        > Thats all for now

                      • Marietta