Re: [Serpentius_Militia] fighting fencing

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 25, 2011
      so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
      I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks

      "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
      Omega

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 25, 2011
        If everyone can reply, preferably to me directly at marietta.sca AT gmail.com I can put together a spreadsheet listing.

        I need your SCA name, modern name, and a list of any awards you have, or if you would rather, just send your SCA name and modern name, and I can look up the awards list. Though, sending me the list of the awards would be most helpful.

        --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

        > so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
        > I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks
        >

        > "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
        > Omega
      • Raina Stoutenburg
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 25, 2011

          Mine is Gunnvor Hausakljufr, but they may be listed under the old version: Gunvar in Hausakljufr.

          On Aug 25, 2011 7:19 PM, "john haren" <dimilo247@...> wrote:
          > so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
          > I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks
          >

          > "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
          > Omega

        • Anthony / Þórlæifr hvitskegg
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 25, 2011
            All my info is on my EK wiki page

            http://www.eastkingdom.org/mediawiki/index.php/Thorlaeifr_Hvitskegg

            Þórlæifr hvitskegg / Anthony Depczynski
                              Vi Lever For At Tjene

            I need your SCA name, modern name, and a list of any awards you have, or if you would rather, just send your SCA name and modern name, and I can look up the awards list. Though, sending me the list of the awards would be most helpful.

            --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

            > so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
            > I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks
            >

            > "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
            > Omega

          • Judithann Wapelhorst
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 26, 2011
              Lady Jehane de Fenwyk
              (Judy Wapelhorst)
              AOA
              Bronze Tower (Settmour Swamp)
              Iron Tower (Settmour Swamp)
              QHD - Althea
              King's Cipher - Konrad

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 26, 2011
                Mari  can you start gathering these up?

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 26, 2011
                  I am :)
                  <hug>

                  Another note. If you're just Militia, can you please provide me with the approximate date you joined the Militia?
                  Thanks.
                  --  Marietta

                  On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:11 AM, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:
                  Mari  can you start gathering these up?

                • benjamin_hennessey
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 26, 2011
                    This is for Lylie and I...

                    *Lylie of Penhyll (was: Lily of Penhill)
                    10/26/2002 Award of Arms
                    11/09/2002 Friends (Concordia of the Snows) - General
                    02/28/2004 Pine (Concordia of the Snows) – Service
                    02/28/2004 Feather (Concordia of the Snows) - Autocrating
                    08/17/2005 Companion of the Silver Crescent
                    01/17/2009 Grant of Arms
                    01/17/2009 Court Baroness
                    11/21/2009 Queen's Honor of Distinction (Brenwen II)
                    05/29/2010 Mistress of the Pelican

                    *Jean-Paul Ducasse (was: Jean-Paul Justen Casse)
                    10/26/2002 Award of Arms
                    11/09/2002 Friends (Concordia of the Snows)
                    05/25/2003 Ram's Horn (Concordia of the Snows) – Martial Activities
                    02/28/2004 Pine (Concordia of the Snows) - Service
                    08/16/2004 Companion of the Golden Rapier
                    12/04/2004 Sapphire (Concordia of the Snows) – Arts and Sciences
                    04/01/2006 Queen's Honor of Distinction (Roxane III)
                    01/17/2009 Grant of Arms
                    01/17/2009 Court Baron
                    10/10/2009 Queen's Order of Courtesy
                    01/15/2011 Order of the Silver Crescent
                    05/31/2011 Diamond (Concordia of the Snows) - Courtesy

                    --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "Marietta" <marietta.sca@...> wrote:

                    > If everyone can reply, preferably to me directly at marietta.sca AT gmail.com I can put together a spreadsheet listing.
                    >
                    > I need your SCA name, modern name, and a list of any awards you have, or if you would rather, just send your SCA name and modern name, and I can look up the awards list. Though, sending me the list of the awards would be most helpful.
                    >

                    > --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, john haren <dimilo247@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > so all we need is everyones sca name and those that have no awards to say so.
                    > > I need to get this data in an excel spread sheet so nobody slips through the cracks
                    > >

                    > > "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
                    > > Omega

                  • Suba al Hadid
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 26, 2011
                      I think I joined the Militia in Spring 2009.
                      -Suba

                      Another note. If you're just Militia, can you please provide me with the approximate date you joined the Militia?
                      Thanks.
                      --  Marietta

                      On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:11 AM, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:
                      Mari  can you start gathering these up?

                    • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 26, 2011
                        Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon, AOA
                        Oscar van Loveren

                        http://www.nni.com/
                      • serpentiusjoe
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 28, 2011
                          AoA 3/08 (supposed to be 11/07 but I didn't go to 100 mins
                          Court Barony 12/08

                          I'll be at Cet's this week getting greaves and working on the rest of my kit. I plan to start going to thursdays here in bhakail when I can make it and maybe having a few backyard brawls or under the 95 fights as time permits

                          I'll be at river war and possibly fall crown.
                          100 minutes for sure.

                          --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                          > Check the september calenar and it will tell you where I am fencing/fighting for september.
                          >
                          > The Iornbog practice for this sunday is up in the air due to the potential hurricane....I will post a final descision Saturday as soon as I find out if its on or not.
                          >
                          > As far as required events do we keep the same as last year or do we revote/ suggest new ones?
                          >
                          > Lastly We need a to make a data base of who has what awards and approximate dates so we can keep track of these thimgs lets discuss the easiest way to get this done.
                          >

                          > Thats all for now

                        • Marietta