News

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
      I don't know where to start so I guess I will just say it. Melinda and I are getting divorced. She has been unhappy for quite a while and I did not notice it. She was done a year ago and stayed with me while I was sick fo rwhich I am grateful. We spoke about counseling and at this point it is not an option and we have agreed to go our seperate ways. We are being adults about this and making the divorce as painless as possible.
    • stacia2@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
        Sorry to hear this. We share in the pain you both must be feeling.. . We're here for both of you, should you need us. Regardless of the circumstances, change of this magnitude is never easy, for you as well as those friends and loved ones around you. We hope as things move forward, you both remember to continue to treat each other with the same respect you always have.

        All our love, to both of you,
        Katrina and Berach

        From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
        Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:22:45 -0000
        To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] News

        I don't know where to start so I guess I will just say it. Melinda and I are getting divorced. She has been unhappy for quite a while and I did not notice it. She was done a year ago and stayed with me while I was sick fo rwhich I am grateful. We spoke about counseling and at this point it is not an option and we have agreed to go our seperate ways. We are being adults about this and making the divorce as painless as possible.

      • Antonio Patrasso
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27 11:05 AM
          Dear friends:

          Last night, Stacey's mother, Gail, passed away after a brief bout of pneumonia.  We are all at home and have no immediate needs but for some extra sleep.

          Per Gail's wishes there will not be a funeral or service.

          Regards,
          Adam/Antonio