Re: Hull haven

  • timbruhns
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2011
      -Nadia and I will be coming down Saturday morning and leaving Sunday night, there will be space to pitch a tent correct?

      We are new, but please me know do we need to bring anything?

      -Deacon

      --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

      > I think we are invited to arrive Friday...... If so will
      > do...leaving Sunday. Bringing camp Lamination. Have a call
      > in to Connie/Ray. Will report back.
      >
      > O.
      >

      > > No garb required,
      > >

      > > When are folks planning on arriving and who is staying
      > > over?

      > Web mail provided by NuNet, Inc. The Premier National provider.
      > http://www.nni.com/

    • Melinda
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 3, 2011
        great news! and yes there is space to pitch a tent. :) Bring whatever you want to eat for the time you are there. It slikely meal will be something of a potluck.

        Roxane

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011
          Hello all,
          Sorry for the cross posts. WHo is going this weekend and on what day are you arriving ?

          Ive been finishing up western civ 1 this week and have not been paying attension
        • Suba al Hadid
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011
            I am going - Fri night overnight to Sat morning
            -Suba

          • ravendaughter@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011
              Deacon and I will be arriving on Saturday morning, camping over Saturday night, and leaving Sunday late afternoon. I was thinking of making Beef Kotleti with mushroom sauce for the potluck, but I am happy to make anything. If we have enough meat dishes, I could bring a pasta salad and a potato salad instead!
              Best wishes,
              Nadya/Symonne :)

              From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
              Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:10:03 -0000
              To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Hull haven

              Hello all,
              Sorry for the cross posts. WHo is going this weekend and on what day are you arriving ?

              Ive been finishing up western civ 1 this week and have not been paying attension

            • Antonio Patrasso
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011
                We're arriving Saturday late morning, and staying through the evening, depending on the kids.

                -Antonio

                From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
                Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:10:03 -0000

              • whimsy70@aol.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011

                  We are arriving tonight between 8 & 9.  Bringing sausage, salt potatoes and orange crud. If we need anything else, let me know.  We can always stop or run out tomorrow.

                  Natavia, Ivan and boys

                  Sorry for the cross posts. WHo is going this weekend and on what day are you arriving ?

                  Ive been finishing up western civ 1 this week and have not been paying attension

                • Marietta
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011

                    We are coming out from Dallastown after my nephew's graduation. So I have no idea when we will get there.

                    <3 Marietta
                    Sent from my Droid.

                  • whimsy70@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011