Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Hull haven

  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
    Message 1 of 17 , May 31, 2011
      I think we are invited to arrive Friday...... If so will
      do...leaving Sunday. Bringing camp Lamination. Have a call
      in to Connie/Ray. Will report back.

      O.

      > No garb required,
      >

      > When are folks planning on arriving and who is staying
      > over?

      http://www.nni.com/
    • timbruhns
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 1, 2011
        -Nadia and I will be coming down Saturday morning and leaving Sunday night, there will be space to pitch a tent correct?

        We are new, but please me know do we need to bring anything?

        -Deacon

        --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

        > I think we are invited to arrive Friday...... If so will
        > do...leaving Sunday. Bringing camp Lamination. Have a call
        > in to Connie/Ray. Will report back.
        >
        > O.
        >

        > > No garb required,
        > >

        > > When are folks planning on arriving and who is staying
        > > over?

        > Web mail provided by NuNet, Inc. The Premier National provider.
        > http://www.nni.com/

      • Melinda
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 3, 2011
          great news! and yes there is space to pitch a tent. :) Bring whatever you want to eat for the time you are there. It slikely meal will be something of a potluck.

          Roxane

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011
            Hello all,
            Sorry for the cross posts. WHo is going this weekend and on what day are you arriving ?

            Ive been finishing up western civ 1 this week and have not been paying attension
          • Suba al Hadid
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011
              I am going - Fri night overnight to Sat morning
              -Suba

            • ravendaughter@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011
                Deacon and I will be arriving on Saturday morning, camping over Saturday night, and leaving Sunday late afternoon. I was thinking of making Beef Kotleti with mushroom sauce for the potluck, but I am happy to make anything. If we have enough meat dishes, I could bring a pasta salad and a potato salad instead!
                Best wishes,
                Nadya/Symonne :)

                From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
                Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:10:03 -0000
                To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Hull haven

                Hello all,
                Sorry for the cross posts. WHo is going this weekend and on what day are you arriving ?

                Ive been finishing up western civ 1 this week and have not been paying attension

              • Antonio Patrasso
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011
                  We're arriving Saturday late morning, and staying through the evening, depending on the kids.

                  -Antonio

                  From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
                  Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:10:03 -0000

                • whimsy70@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011

                    We are arriving tonight between 8 & 9.  Bringing sausage, salt potatoes and orange crud. If we need anything else, let me know.  We can always stop or run out tomorrow.

                    Natavia, Ivan and boys

                    Sorry for the cross posts. WHo is going this weekend and on what day are you arriving ?

                    Ive been finishing up western civ 1 this week and have not been paying attension

                  • Marietta
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011

                      We are coming out from Dallastown after my nephew's graduation. So I have no idea when we will get there.

                      <3 Marietta
                      Sent from my Droid.

                    • whimsy70@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jun 10, 2011