RE: [Serpentius_Militia] john the breeder

  • Michael Dempsey
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
      Welcome to the snake pit :-)

      Fitz,,,
      (name change to Greek pending)

      --- On Sat, 4/30/11, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

      From: Preston B <prestonbecker@...>
      Subject: RE: [Serpentius_Militia] john the breeder
      To: serpentius_militia@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, April 30, 2011, 9:05 PM

      Welcome John!  I think I met you at Mudthaw as well.

      Tally

      To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      From: antoniopatrasso@...
      Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:30:50 -0400

      It was nice to meet you at Mudthaw, John, welcome to the crew.  Will the kids be coming to events?  I've got a pair of four year olds who are always looking for playmates.

      -Antonio

      On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 9:32 PM, John <spiral1380@...> wrote:

      hello everyone ,im john the breeder davies/sca, i am very happy to have been invited in to your group, i have been in the sca and fighting for just over a year now, i make 2-3 practices a week and train very hard to one day be a great fighter, im a 30 year old father of three , 2 boys 6,7 and a little girl just about 2, ive been a chef most of my life and i love what i do , ive had the pleasure of a good deal of time training and becoming good friends with omega, and i believe this is were i need to be to grow and mature the best i can , i live in central nj and look forward to having an awesome time fighting,working and training with you all
      let me know what i can do to help

      thank you
      john the breeder davies

      ps. unfortunately i cannot make SWRC tomorrow , yet i will be at crown in may and EKWP,then pennsic

    • Raina Stoutenburg
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 3:59 AM

        Welcome John!  I think I met you also!

        Gunnvor