Re: RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Thursday Practices?

  • Suba al Hadid
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 1, 2011
      Cool - I will be at the Southern one in June in Eisenthal. Yay!
      -Suba

      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 2, 2011
        If it proves as a halfway point you could crah here as well

        What would Naruto do?
        Omega

        You are more than welcomed to my couch if you dont mind feeding my dog. I actually spend thurs nights away from my house. I could give you the key at practice, and you just need to lock up when you leave fri morning. Im sure Sheba would love the company.

        ----------

        Also, does someone have crash space, that includes floor space, in the area?

      • serpentiusjoe
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 2, 2011
          I have some armor that may be small enough to work.
          --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Suba al Hadid <suba_al_hadid@...> wrote:

          > Which reminds me to ask - if anyone has any armor that's too small for them now, we have a bunch of tiny ladies who would be happy to make use of your castoffs. Our Div 4 Youth practice would be similarly grateful - most of our teenage boys don't have SCadian parents and therefore don't have the usual access.
          >
          > On Fri Apr 1st, 2011 10:11 PM EDT Suba al Hadid wrote:
          >
          > >Actually I was assuming the quantity of like-minded ladies would be a feature that might draw more guys to our practice. We have four or five gals appearing at practice semi-regularly now, and have at least two or three more who don't make it to practice much currently.
          > >
          > >On Fri Apr 1st, 2011 9:54 PM EDT Raina Stoutenburg wrote:
          > >
          > >>Is heavily female a problem?

          > >>Wednesday. You should check on the Philly Practice webpage
          > >>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PhillyFighterPractice/ to make sure there is a
          > >>practice on Thursday and on the Hartshorn Dale Webpage
          > >>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/H-Dale_Fight_Practice/ to see if there is
          > >>practice on Wed. I usually go to the Wed practice because the Thurs practice
          > >>was hit or miss this winter. I am 45 minutes south of either practice, so
          > >>while you are welcome to crash here, it is out of the way unless you are
          > >>coming from the south.

          > >>area?

        • Suba al Hadid
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 2, 2011
            Joe! That's awesome! When are you coming back to practice to school us?
            -Suba

            On Sat Apr 2nd, 2011 1:35 PM EDT serpentiusjoe wrote:

            >I have some armor that may be small enough to work.
            >--- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Suba al Hadid <suba_al_hadid@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Which reminds me to ask - if anyone has any armor that's too small for them now, we have a bunch of tiny ladies who would be happy to make use of your castoffs. Our Div 4 Youth practice would be similarly grateful - most of our teenage boys don't have SCadian parents and therefore don't have the usual access.
            >>
            >> On Fri Apr 1st, 2011 10:11 PM EDT Suba al Hadid wrote:
            >>
            >> >Actually I was assuming the quantity of like-minded ladies would be a feature that might draw more guys to our practice. We have four or five gals appearing at practice semi-regularly now, and have at least two or three more who don't make it to practice much currently.

          • Saurav
            Message 5 of 28 , Apr 7, 2011
              Hey Damon,
              My wife hurt herself (ankle) and I am now nursing her back to health; ie: can't make practice. Thank you again for the crash space and I hope to make it next week.
              -Everett

              --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "Damon Cunningham" <nk2war@...> wrote:

              > You are more than welcomed to my couch if you dont mind feeding my dog. I actually spend thurs nights away from my house. I could give you the key at practice, and you just need to lock up when you leave fri morning. Im sure Sheba would love the company.

              > Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

            • Damon Cunningham
              Message 6 of 28 , Apr 7, 2011
                Sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon.