Re: RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Thursday Practices?

  • Raina Stoutenburg
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 1, 2011

      Its ok, I'm sure I'll see you at Pennsic, if not before!   I currently have plans to attend Northern Region War Camp and the Southern Region one in June.

      Gunnvor

    • Suba al Hadid
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 1, 2011
        Cool - I will be at the Southern one in June in Eisenthal. Yay!
        -Suba

        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 2, 2011
          If it proves as a halfway point you could crah here as well

          What would Naruto do?
          Omega

          You are more than welcomed to my couch if you dont mind feeding my dog. I actually spend thurs nights away from my house. I could give you the key at practice, and you just need to lock up when you leave fri morning. Im sure Sheba would love the company.

          ----------

          Also, does someone have crash space, that includes floor space, in the area?

        • serpentiusjoe
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 2, 2011
            I have some armor that may be small enough to work.
            --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Suba al Hadid <suba_al_hadid@...> wrote:

            > Which reminds me to ask - if anyone has any armor that's too small for them now, we have a bunch of tiny ladies who would be happy to make use of your castoffs. Our Div 4 Youth practice would be similarly grateful - most of our teenage boys don't have SCadian parents and therefore don't have the usual access.
            >
            > On Fri Apr 1st, 2011 10:11 PM EDT Suba al Hadid wrote:
            >
            > >Actually I was assuming the quantity of like-minded ladies would be a feature that might draw more guys to our practice. We have four or five gals appearing at practice semi-regularly now, and have at least two or three more who don't make it to practice much currently.
            > >
            > >On Fri Apr 1st, 2011 9:54 PM EDT Raina Stoutenburg wrote:
            > >
            > >>Is heavily female a problem?

            > >>Wednesday. You should check on the Philly Practice webpage
            > >>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PhillyFighterPractice/ to make sure there is a
            > >>practice on Thursday and on the Hartshorn Dale Webpage
            > >>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/H-Dale_Fight_Practice/ to see if there is
            > >>practice on Wed. I usually go to the Wed practice because the Thurs practice
            > >>was hit or miss this winter. I am 45 minutes south of either practice, so
            > >>while you are welcome to crash here, it is out of the way unless you are
            > >>coming from the south.

            > >>area?

          • Suba al Hadid
            Message 5 of 28 , Apr 2, 2011
              Joe! That's awesome! When are you coming back to practice to school us?
              -Suba

              On Sat Apr 2nd, 2011 1:35 PM EDT serpentiusjoe wrote:

              >I have some armor that may be small enough to work.
              >--- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Suba al Hadid <suba_al_hadid@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Which reminds me to ask - if anyone has any armor that's too small for them now, we have a bunch of tiny ladies who would be happy to make use of your castoffs. Our Div 4 Youth practice would be similarly grateful - most of our teenage boys don't have SCadian parents and therefore don't have the usual access.
              >>
              >> On Fri Apr 1st, 2011 10:11 PM EDT Suba al Hadid wrote:
              >>
              >> >Actually I was assuming the quantity of like-minded ladies would be a feature that might draw more guys to our practice. We have four or five gals appearing at practice semi-regularly now, and have at least two or three more who don't make it to practice much currently.

            • Saurav
              Message 6 of 28 , Apr 7, 2011
                Hey Damon,
                My wife hurt herself (ankle) and I am now nursing her back to health; ie: can't make practice. Thank you again for the crash space and I hope to make it next week.
                -Everett

                --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "Damon Cunningham" <nk2war@...> wrote:

                > You are more than welcomed to my couch if you dont mind feeding my dog. I actually spend thurs nights away from my house. I could give you the key at practice, and you just need to lock up when you leave fri morning. Im sure Sheba would love the company.

                > Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

              • Damon Cunningham
                Message 7 of 28 , Apr 7, 2011
                  Sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon.