Re: swampthing/Iornbog practice

  • Ryan Patrone
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1 10:47 AM
      I am off Monday so i wanna hit the iron bog practice "SUNDAY"and hang
      out afterwards bears BBQ sounds great ! is it definitely on for this
      Sunday if not we can call up Terin and tell him we are coming for the
      Practice i don't have his number and i have not seen nothing posted
      in the fight practice lists yet it should be on right?
      --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>

    • joehardcorefsu@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1 11:59 AM
        i emailed tyrum via the knightmarshal email on the ironbog page, i havent heard anything back whether or not it was cancelled. i was going to call bear today and see if he knows anyone who knows his #.

      • Joshua Tosadori
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1 3:06 PM
          Terin, is away and wont be back till monday. Someone els is going to open that practice.

          Joshua R Tosadori
          KC-10 BoomOperater
          32 ARS, USAF

          To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
          From: rye123456789101112@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 17:47:07 +0000
          Subject: [cobra_warband] Re: swampthing/Iornbog practice

          wrote:

          > Okay is anybodyinterested in going to swamp thing on saturday and
          or
          > sunday Iornbog practice?

        • Joshua Tosadori
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1 3:10 PM
            Im 2 blocks from the practice, and it is still on to the best of  my knowledge.

            Joshua R Tosadori
            KC-10 BoomOperater
            32 ARS, USAF

            To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
            From: joehardcorefsu@...
            Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 14:59:47 -0400
            Subject: Re: [cobra_warband] Re: swampthing/Iornbog practice

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 1 4:50 PM
              rocking, then expect me to be there somewhere around 1 or 2.
              i am working in trenton and it will be an early day. if traffic don't hold me up i will be set.

            • Joshua Tosadori
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 1 4:51 PM
                The more the merrier.

                Joshua R Tosadori
                KC-10 BoomOperater
                32 ARS, USAF

                To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
                From: joehardcorefsu@...
                Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:50:17 -0400

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2 10:42 AM
                  sorry guys traffic was really bad for me on Staten island it took me
                  an hour and a half just to get to the Goethals bridge and traffic on
                  the bridge was at a stand still so i got off the last exit on Staten
                  island cant wait for the summer to be over south Jersey will be a lot
                  easier to get to for me .so iron bog is off for me this weekend !
                  going to try to hit the Brooklyn practice on Tuesday with Val
                  --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Tosadori <Mcombst@...>
                  wrote:

                  > The more the merrier.Joshua R TosadoriKC-10 BoomOperater32 ARS, USAF
                  >

                  > To: cobra_warband@...: joehardcorefsu@...: Sat, 1 Sep 2007
                  19:50:17 -0400Subject: Re: [cobra_warband] Re: swampthing/Iornbog
                  practice