RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Mudthaw

  • Preston B
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 24, 2011
      I am a maybe for Mudthaw.  I feel like the gimp of the group:  I jacked up my leg at fighter practice.  I had an MRI last night and nothing is ruptured, but I am gimping around.  I will see how it is tomorrow.

      Tally.

      To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      From: clost95@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:49:08 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Mudthaw

      OK gang we are setting up the site tomorrow for Saturday,any preferences? By the parking spaces, by the trees, by the backside of the lists closest to the lists, or between the fighting / fencing fields?

      Edmund

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 25, 2011
        My kids and I will be at a cheer competition instead of Mudthaw. Have fun on my behalf!
        -Suba

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 25, 2011
          Tell your kids to have fun and good luck

          What would Naruto do?
          Omega

          My kids and I will be at a cheer competition instead of Mudthaw. Have fun on my behalf!
          -Suba

          On Thu Mar 24th, 2011 5:50 PM EDT Franco Zani wrote:

          >Gunnvor and I will be there, but we can't stay for feast. We have tickets to see Jeff Foxworthy Saturday night in Poughkeepsie.
          >
          >Tiberius
          >
          >> To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
          >> From: dimilo247@...
          >> Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:29:47 +0000
          >> Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Mudthaw
          >>
          >> I know this is last minute but we need to set up on the field saturday.
          >> So we should try and find one area that is as cetral for everybody as possible.
          >>
          >> In the future I will ask who is staying a for feast so we can try and eat together or who is going out so we can get togther

        • Saurav
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 25, 2011
            I will be attending, though I did not pre-reg for meal if a seat remains I will be dining.
            -Everett

            --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

            > I know this is last minute but we need to set up on the field saturday.
            > So we should try and find one area that is as cetral for everybody as possible.
            >
            > In the future I will ask who is staying a for feast so we can try and eat together or who is going out so we can get togther

          • Ray Hull
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 25, 2011

              Constanza and I will be attending Mudthaw and we will be staying for feast.

                                      Magnus