Crown Tourney

  • Scott Berk
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 18 4:39 AM
      Greetings,

      Below, I've attached a copy of the Pikestaff announcement as well as the section of East Kingdom Law pertaining to this upcoming Crown Tourney.

      I hope this helps,

      Phillip

      EK Law Section II B

      http://seneschal.eastkingdom.org/docs.html

      Unto all those intending to enter Spring Crown Tournament – Greetings,

      Please be aware, both the combatant as well as the consort must submit a letter of intent, either by mailed letter or e-mail (preferred), to Their Highnesses, with a copy to me. A joint letter is preferred.

      Letters of intent must be received by April 7th, 2011.

      The letters of intent must include all of the following information for both combatant and consort: Society name, legal name, address, telephone number, years of residency and be accompanied by proof of membership with membership number & expiration date that is valid at least thirty days after Crown. If both entrants are combatants, then that should be clearly indicated.

      Proof of valid membership consists of a copy of a valid membership card, copy of a Pikestaff label showing name and expiration date, a postcard (with a date-stamp) or letter from the Corporate office, or a confirmation form printed from the website after an online membership purchase. - Confirmation of faxed membership applications with credit card receipts as well as membership applications CANNOT be accepted as proof of membership. -

      In Service to the Eastern Crown, I remain

      Master Phillip the Facetious
      East Kingdom Seneschal
    • Rob
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 2, 2011
        Should be in our neck of the woods.

        Gareth

        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

        George Orwell