attension

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011
      Hey all,
      Sir Tanaka and I have agreed that we and his group need space to grow. We are all still friends and such, but our groups are growing in different directions. So for those of you who are followers of Sir Tanaka please take your selves off the list. I t has been awesome working with you all.

      Omega
    • donna amato salvacion
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011
        see ya everybody!  be well and hope to see you soon!
        donna/sofia/kisume
      • Preston B
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011
          Sayonara!