Mudthaw Post-revel

  • stacey rothrock
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      Antonio and I will be hosting a Mudthaw Post-revel. We will not be staying for feast so anyone who wishes can come back to our place after the event for pizza. Please bring what ever you wish for snacks, we will have some alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks on hand but feel free to bring you drink of choice.

      Our address:

      1812 Bellew Place
      South Plainfield, NJ 07080
      Phone: 732-207-9658

      Post here or send me an email if you will be coming so I can plan food and drinks accordingly.

      Stacey/Elizabeth