Re: Birka-please read if you are attending

  • robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      Sorry I missed Birka Rox. hope you guys had a blast work has been so crazy for me lately that I have been logging weekend hours to keep on schedule for the delivery date. I wish I saw this post earlier but I haven't been on the boards at all as of late. hopefully by the end of the month my project will be complete and I will be a bit more active on the boards and otherwise.

      Also congrats John on your performance at Birka

      Vasilli