Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Head count for Birka!

  • Raina Stoutenburg
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011

      Tiberius and I will be there.  We already have a room, though.

      Gunnvor

      On Jan 18, 2011 10:38 PM, "Preston B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

      > Who is going to Birka?
      >
      > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
      >
      > Tally

    • Gwen
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011
        Gareth and I will be there

        Gwenhwyfar

        Tiberius and I will be there.  We already have a room, though.

        Gunnvor

        On Jan 18, 2011 10:38 PM, "Preston B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

        > Who is going to Birka?
        >
        > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
        >
        > Tally

      • Stephan Guilford
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011
          I will be at Birka but sadly i live 30 minutes away from the site. Look forward to seeing all of you

          On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Raina Stoutenburg <stoutenburg.music@...> wrote:

          Tiberius and I will be there.  We already have a room, though.

          Gunnvor

          On Jan 18, 2011 10:38 PM, "Preston B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

          > Who is going to Birka?
          >
          > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
          >
          > Tally

        • Jolie
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011
            I will be there with my adopted daughter who will be visiting from Caid!  This is be her first event  in the East.  We have a room already too!!!

            Jolie'

            Sent from my iPad

            On Jan 18, 2011, at 10:40 PM, Raina Stoutenburg <stoutenburg.music@...> wrote:

            Tiberius and I will be there.  We already have a room, though.

            Gunnvor

            On Jan 18, 2011 10:38 PM, "Preston B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

            > Who is going to Birka?
            >
            > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
            >
            > Tally

          • James Gallagher
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011

              Ophelia and I will be in attendance.  Getting there Friday.

              Vlad

            • wyrdarts
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                Mor & I will be there, with a room- Madog

                --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

                > Who is going to Birka?
                >
                > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
                >
                > Tally

              • Andy Schmidt
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                  Ashely and Andy will be attending Birkafest.
                  Cant wait to meet those of you we have not already.

                  Tally we have a room already, but thanks for the offer.

                • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                    We should be there with three or four........have rooms.

                    Goerijs/Oscar

                    > Who is going to Birka?
                    >
                    > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds.
                    > Anyone want to split it with me?
                    >
                    > Tally

                    http://www.nni.com/
                  • Gwen
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                      Gareth and I get in late on Friday night, and we are staying at the hotel as
                      well.

                      Gwen
                    • Ghislaine deLessines
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                        I'll be there with girl and husband in tow.  We've already got a room reserved.

                        Ghislaine

                      • stacia2@comcast.net
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                          I will be there with fern and cos, but we're staying at the marriott a few miles away. Using my reward points from all that travel!!!
                          Katrina

                          From: "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...>
                          Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:30:09
                          To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>

                          We should be there with three or four........have rooms.

                          Goerijs/Oscar

                          > Who is going to Birka?
                          >
                          > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds.
                          > Anyone want to split it with me?
                          >
                          > Tally

                        • Suba al Hadid
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 20, 2011
                            No Birka for me! Cheer competition instead.
                            -Suba
                          • Damon Cunningham
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 21, 2011
                              Hey Tally. I might be able to get off work early next friday. If so I'd take you up on that offer. I'm so out of shape I'll most likely get served all day. Hope my armor sill fits.

                              ----------

                              Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?

                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 21, 2011
                                    Thats the beauty of duct tape n

                                "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

                                Hey Tally. I might be able to get off work early next friday. If so I'd take you up on that offer. I'm so out of shape I'll most likely get served all day. Hope my armor sill fits.

                                Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?

                                Tally

                              • Preston B
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 21, 2011
                                  Cool.  We could also car pool, if you wish.

                                  To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: nk2war@...
                                  Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:03:51 +0000