Head count for Birka!

  • Preston B
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011
      Who is going to Birka?

      Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds.  Anyone want to split it with me?

      Tally

    • Raina Stoutenburg
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011

        Tiberius and I will be there.  We already have a room, though.

        Gunnvor

        On Jan 18, 2011 10:38 PM, "Preston B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

        > Who is going to Birka?
        >
        > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
        >
        > Tally

      • Gwen
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011
          Gareth and I will be there

          Gwenhwyfar

          Tiberius and I will be there.  We already have a room, though.

          Gunnvor

          On Jan 18, 2011 10:38 PM, "Preston B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

          > Who is going to Birka?
          >
          > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
          >
          > Tally

        • Stephan Guilford
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011
            I will be at Birka but sadly i live 30 minutes away from the site. Look forward to seeing all of you

            On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Raina Stoutenburg <stoutenburg.music@...> wrote:

            Tiberius and I will be there.  We already have a room, though.

            Gunnvor

            On Jan 18, 2011 10:38 PM, "Preston B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

            > Who is going to Birka?
            >
            > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
            >
            > Tally

          • Jolie
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 18, 2011
              I will be there with my adopted daughter who will be visiting from Caid!  This is be her first event  in the East.  We have a room already too!!!

              Jolie'

              Sent from my iPad

              On Jan 18, 2011, at 10:40 PM, Raina Stoutenburg <stoutenburg.music@...> wrote:

              Tiberius and I will be there.  We already have a room, though.

              Gunnvor

              On Jan 18, 2011 10:38 PM, "Preston B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

              > Who is going to Birka?
              >
              > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
              >
              > Tally

            • James Gallagher
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011

                Ophelia and I will be in attendance.  Getting there Friday.

                Vlad

              • wyrdarts
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                  Mor & I will be there, with a room- Madog

                  --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

                  > Who is going to Birka?
                  >
                  > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?
                  >
                  > Tally

                • Andy Schmidt
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                    Ashely and Andy will be attending Birkafest.
                    Cant wait to meet those of you we have not already.

                    Tally we have a room already, but thanks for the offer.

                  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                      We should be there with three or four........have rooms.

                      Goerijs/Oscar

                      > Who is going to Birka?
                      >
                      > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds.
                      > Anyone want to split it with me?
                      >
                      > Tally

                      http://www.nni.com/
                    • Gwen
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                        Gareth and I get in late on Friday night, and we are staying at the hotel as
                        well.

                        Gwen
                      • Ghislaine deLessines
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                          I'll be there with girl and husband in tow.  We've already got a room reserved.

                          Ghislaine

                        • stacia2@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 19, 2011
                            I will be there with fern and cos, but we're staying at the marriott a few miles away. Using my reward points from all that travel!!!
                            Katrina

                            From: "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...>
                            Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:30:09
                            To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>

                            We should be there with three or four........have rooms.

                            Goerijs/Oscar

                            > Who is going to Birka?
                            >
                            > Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds.
                            > Anyone want to split it with me?
                            >
                            > Tally

                          • Suba al Hadid
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 20, 2011
                              No Birka for me! Cheer competition instead.
                              -Suba
                            • Damon Cunningham
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 21, 2011
                                Hey Tally. I might be able to get off work early next friday. If so I'd take you up on that offer. I'm so out of shape I'll most likely get served all day. Hope my armor sill fits.

                                Also, I have a hotel room on site with two double beds. Anyone want to split it with me?

                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 21, 2011
                                      Thats the beauty of duct tape n

                                  "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jan 21, 2011
                                    Cool.  We could also car pool, if you wish.

                                    To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: nk2war@...
                                    Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:03:51 +0000