trip to haunted farm

  • duchessroxane@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2010

      So Straya is working at Chaos Farm this year. It looks like fun to go and a few of us were thinking of celebrating Halloween by attending next Saturday, 10/30. Anyone else interested in going? Full details are:

      Hours are
      Fri & Sat:  7:00-11:00 PM
      Sun:  7:00-10:00 PM
      (although if people are still waiting to get in, they will stay open. We were open until 1:00 AM this past Sat night)

      Cost:  13.00 per person, per haunt  or 30.00 combo pack for all three haunts
      **If you let me know you are coming, I can leave you name at the ticket window for $2.00 off per ticket - I need names of who'll be in your party.

      Live music Fri & Sat nights

      Corner-Copia Garden Center and Nursery
      299 Princeton-Hightstown Road
      East Windsor, NJ 08520