Re: [Serpentius_Militia] practice and tactics

    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 1, 2010
      IF they stay with us thats cool I just dont want the CA"community" saying all the archers should be in one group...It may not be terribly period but the sniper fire is most effective in our game

      "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 1, 2010
        I agree it was not the norm but it was done

        "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

        I believe it is some what period to do the "sniper" thing. But earlier period.

        -J

        From: "clost95@..." <clost95@...>Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 10:06:21 PM

        --
        Joshua

        "There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything." Yamamoto Tsunetomo