Re: [Serpentius_Militia] polling results

  • stacia2@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 7 1:39 PM
      Lol

      From: Antonio Patrasso <antoniopatrasso@...>
      Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:36:24 -0400
      To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] polling results

      So all we need is someone to host the Tir Mara party, and we're all set.

      On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Barry Solomon <berach_mactavish@...> wrote:

      Kat and I would also put our hat in for hosting the Holiday party at our house!

      Sir Berach MacTavish

    • stacia2@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 7 1:40 PM
        Where are u gwen?

        From: "Wendy Cotton" <wendy.cotton@...>
        Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:41:12 -0700
        To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

        I will! Who's coming?

        Gwen

        Wendy Cotton
        Business Analyst
        Tritech Software Systems
        Sent from my wireless device

        So all we need is someone to host the Tir Mara party, and we're all set.

        On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Barry Solomon <berach_mactavish@...> wrote:

        Kat and I would also put our hat in for hosting the Holiday party at our house!

        Sir Berach MacTavish

        This e-mail and all attachments are intended for the above-name recipient(s) only and may contain the confidential and legally privileged information of TriTech Software Systems. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this e-mail or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the received e-mail and attachments from your computer system.

      • Wendy Cotton
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 7 1:40 PM
          Nova scotia!

          From: "Wendy Cotton" <wendy.cotton@...>
          Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:41:12 -0700
          To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 7 2:23 PM
            Anywhere close to halifax?

            From: "Wendy Cotton" <wendy.cotton@...>
            Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:40:54 -0700
            To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>

            From: "Wendy Cotton" <wendy.cotton@...>
            Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:41:12 -0700
            To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 7 3:07 PM

              Yes, Halifax is the capital of Nova Scotia. I am 20 minutes from Halifax.

              From: "Wendy Cotton" <wendy.cotton@...>

              Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

              Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:40:54 -0700

              To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>

              From: "Wendy Cotton" <wendy.cotton@...>
              Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:41:12 -0700
              To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 7 3:59 PM
                Maybe we can connect next time I'm in halifax - mid october!

                From: "Wendy Cotton" <wendy.cotton@...>
                Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:07:58 -0700
                To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>