Horace's vigil

  • duchessroxane@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010

      Ardenia, I am sorry but Ivan/Natvya asked for the vigil book first. I am sure your love is enough. :)

      It looks like we have everything covered.

      Bear what time do you intend to be onsite on Friday? It would be easiest to set up the fly Friday night and then we just have food and incidentals Saturday morning but that depends upon if you will be arriving early or late on Friday. We can come up on Friday as well.

      Set up Saturday morning will be at 9AM sharp-Horace is being sent at 11 but we have been warned that TRM are often early so it could occur as early as 1030 am. Hence the vigil must be entirely ready by 1030 AM sharp.

      PersonItem
      Bear/katFly with walls
      Bear/kat3 chairs
      Bear/kattables
      CosmoVigil Food
      FernVigil Food
      FernPlates/silverware/cups
      FernCooler
      JeanKeg of Coffee stout
      Bear or Emmelinerugs
      Emmelinetablecloths
      Emmeline2 slat chairs
      Ivan/NatavyaVigil book and pen
      DariusBowl
      DariusTowel
      DariusWashcloth
      Oscardrinking Water/ice

    • duchessroxane@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 20, 2010

        Well only a few days to go! Set up will be on the battle field (NOT the 'peace' field) at 9am on Saturday AM. Darius and I are leaving at 630AM on Saturday so we should be there in plenty of time. We need to have everything ready to go by 1030. Ed/Meggy are sending Horace at thier last court which is scheduled for 11 AM but they have already warned us they are likely to be early!

        Horace will then sit vigil all day (no Horace you don't get to fight, but Darius says if you would like, you can fight and not get elevated  ;) ) I am going to sit with the vigil for one battle so Darius can fight in one of them but most of the day Darius will be with the vigil. Darius would rather the majority gets to fight that day since we haven't had a ton of unit events this past year. So no need for vigil guards.

        The list is below as a reminder. If for some reason you can't provide the item, let me know ASAP. Thanks again everyone!!! We do need chairs, so please bring any spare chairs if possible.

        PersonItem
        Bear/katFly with walls
        Bear/kat3 chairs
        Bear/kattables
        CosmoVigil Food
        FernVigil Food
        FernPlates/silverware/cups
        FernCooler
        JeanKeg of Coffee stout
        Bear or Emmelinerugs
        Emmelinetablecloths
        Emmeline2 slat chairs
        Ivan/NatavyaVigil book and pen
        DariusBowl
        DariusTowel
        DariusWashcloth
        Oscardrinking Water/ice

      • Judithann Wapelhorst
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 20, 2010
          Your Graces,

          As my son and I will not be attending this weekend, please extend our sincerest congratulations to the newly dubbed Sir Horace, and rest assured the Aruba contingent of Serpentius will be raising a toast to you all on Saturday night!!!

          I hope everyone has a great day, and I will see you all soon.

          Lady Jehane de Fenwyk (Judy)