pennsic 2...please read

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Fighters siege CA eithe muster in serpentius camp 1 hour prior to the battle or meet up on the field 30 mins prior.

      Sunday the 8th Rozzies Vigil Serpentius camp- set up starts at 4 vigil opens at six and is open to all. Please come by and help if you can. If you dont have time to help and go to the vigil PLEASE GOT TO THE VIGIL. It will make a better experience for rozzi.

      Houselhold/militia get together Thuirsday 4-530. I will bee squiring Julianna at that time. Good time for people who are far apart to meet if you dont know somebody there introduce your self.

      6pm Ealdomere court Rozzie elevation.....dont be late it is a light court.....as far as I am told:)