dinner at Pennsic

  • duchessroxane@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010

      I am somewhat confused by those suggesting Sunday as the dinner as we have a household commitment that day...Rozzie's vigil in Serpentius. 5pm set up, 6pm vigil begins. Tear down at 9pm. I would hope that all of you have that on your schedules. Its been posted multiple times already and has been in the planning for 2 months...Thursday is her elevation in Ealdormere Court, again something I would hope is on everyone's schedule.

      The only other day that seems to work at this late date is the last Friday. Usually nothing much happens on that day anyway so folks probably have time to hang out. I know some leave on Friday so no worries there.

      If the group doesn't want to do Friday, then I say we bag it for this year and try and regroup next year. Its been an odd year as far as attendance and so forth...the cats are farther afield than normal...

      Roxane