RE: [cobra_warband] Ouch

  • Mark Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      Ahh, that Ivan. He is one of Master Wolfgar's students. I fought him last
      year at crown, was a close battle but he was able to overpower a shot of
      mine and got me. Good fighter. I wouldnt suggest going head to head with
      him when he is about 50lbs+ bigger than you. The new stance Darius and
      Berach are teaching me would have been much better. I do hope you feel
      better, but please dont risk it at Crown. You really need to be in top
      form, and if you go out and pull someone who hits really hard, Murphy's law
      will have him get you right on that exact spot. Why risk it for something
      you arent at 100% for.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007