Fwd: Rozalynd of Thornabee on Tees Vigil

  • duchessroxane@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010

      Rozzie, STOP reading now and delete please. :)

      As you should all be aware of Rozzie was honored with a writ for her Laurel. The information regarding her vigil and elevation are below.  Mistress Adrielle is coordinating the vigil. I am assuming that everyone onsite that is not previously committed will be available to help set up Sunday afternoon for the vigil. If you can't be around for set up, then perhaps you can be around to help clean up afterwards. Safia or I will post as to what time things are going to occur (i.e what time for set up,etc.) as soon as we know them.

      If you are willing and able to help with food, etc. please email Mistress Adrielle directly.

      We do plan on marching Rozzie into court Thursday for her elevation. We would like all onsite household members to be present for that. Safia or I will post details regarding the time and location as soon as we know them.

      Thanks!

      Roxane

      Subject: RE: Rozalynd of Thornabee on Tees Vigil

      As things stand right now the plan is vigil Sunday evening and elevation at
      Ealdormere Court on Thursday.   Serpentius is graciously letting us have
      the vigil there and Safia is providing her tent for the cause.  I believe
      we have furniture looked after and primarily need to work on having
      food/muchies and some ambiance  :)

      Rozzie has asked for a ceremony for the vigil, for those from Ealdormere it
      is what we did for Garewen, Keja, Thier Majesties, etc.   I am tweaking it
      some to address heat concerns (ie tabbards).  For those unfamiliar it is a
      brief ceremony to help create a mode of contemplation for the vigil and
      involves 12 speakers - on paper it looks long but it really only takes
      about 15 min or so.  Folks who have had it have said they liked it and it
      is what Rozzie would like. Anyone interested in speaking in the vigil
      should contact me privately.

      If folks could email me and let me know of any specifics they can do/help
      with the vigil such as food etc  - that would be grand and greatly
      appreciated.  It is kinda like a long range wedding planner thing happening
      :)

      cheers for now

      Adrielle ( geunderwood@... )