Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Congrats Lylie!

  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
      Congratulations!

      Goerijs the Unpronouncable and family...
      > Congratulations to to Lylie of Penhyll on becoming a
      > companion of the
      > Order of the Pelican this weekend. I hope you're making
      > JP address
      > you as "Mistress" from now on (assuming you weren't
      > already, of
      > course). I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it.
      >
      > -Antonio

      http://www.nni.com/
    • Berach
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
        Yes Congrats MISTRESS ! Katrina and I feel really
        Bad for not being there for you! Congrats again
        Love you guys

        Berach Mactavish

        Goerijs the Unpronouncable and family...
        > Congratulations to to Lylie of Penhyll on becoming a
        > companion of the
        > Order of the Pelican this weekend. I hope you're making
        > JP address
        > you as "Mistress" from now on (assuming you weren't
        > already, of
        > course). I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it.
        >
        > -Antonio

      • Josh Carney

          Goerijs the Unpronouncable and family...
          > Congratulations to to Lylie of Penhyll on becoming a
          > companion of the
          > Order of the Pelican this weekend. I hope you're making
          > JP address
          > you as "Mistress" from now on (assuming you weren't
          > already, of
          > course). I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it.
          >
          > -Antonio

          Joshua

          "There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything." Yamamoto Tsunetomo
        • whimsy70@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
            Sweet!  Bummed we werent there to see it.  :-(

            http://www.nni. com/

            Joshua

            "There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything." Yamamoto Tsunetomo
          • Suba al Hadid
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
              Congrats from me too!
              -Suba