Congrats Lylie!

  • Antonio Patrasso
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2010
      Congratulations to to Lylie of Penhyll on becoming a companion of the
      Order of the Pelican this weekend. I hope you're making JP address
      you as "Mistress" from now on (assuming you weren't already, of
      course). I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it.

      -Antonio
    • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
        Congratulations!

        Goerijs the Unpronouncable and family...
        > Congratulations to to Lylie of Penhyll on becoming a
        > companion of the
        > Order of the Pelican this weekend. I hope you're making
        > JP address
        > you as "Mistress" from now on (assuming you weren't
        > already, of
        > course). I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it.
        >
        > -Antonio

        http://www.nni.com/
      • Berach
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
          Yes Congrats MISTRESS ! Katrina and I feel really
          Bad for not being there for you! Congrats again
          Love you guys

          Berach Mactavish

          Goerijs the Unpronouncable and family...
          > Congratulations to to Lylie of Penhyll on becoming a
          > companion of the
          > Order of the Pelican this weekend. I hope you're making
          > JP address
          > you as "Mistress" from now on (assuming you weren't
          > already, of
          > course). I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it.
          >
          > -Antonio

        • Josh Carney

            Goerijs the Unpronouncable and family...
            > Congratulations to to Lylie of Penhyll on becoming a
            > companion of the
            > Order of the Pelican this weekend. I hope you're making
            > JP address
            > you as "Mistress" from now on (assuming you weren't
            > already, of
            > course). I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it.
            >
            > -Antonio

            Joshua

            "There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything." Yamamoto Tsunetomo
          • whimsy70@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
              Sweet!  Bummed we werent there to see it.  :-(

              http://www.nni. com/

              Joshua

              "There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything." Yamamoto Tsunetomo
            • Suba al Hadid
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
                Congrats from me too!
                -Suba