Re: [cobra_warband] balfars challenge

  • Lewis Tanzos
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18 5:51 AM
      Me

      - Istvan

      --- serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys lets get a roll call who is planning on
      > going?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Josh Carney
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 18 6:11 AM
        Chris and I are going

        Horace

        On 4/18/07, The Solomons <stacia2@...> wrote:

        Ryan and I are going.

        Berach

        Hey guys lets get a roll call who is planning on going?

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Joshua
      • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 18 7:13 AM
          I'll be there, with the family.

          From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
          > Hey guys lets get a roll call who is planning on going?

        • Michael Craig
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 18 4:39 PM
            Unfortunately I cannot make anything for the next 5 weeks, as I am now
            attending school on Saturdays. The good news is that my company is
            picking up the tab. After that is going to be tight too...

            Sorry, Elglin

            "Reality has nothing to do with this"
            Michael Craig

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • clost95@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 18 6:58 PM
              No can do, Working on the baby's room.  It is a boy!

              Ed

              In a message dated 4/18/2007 5:29:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dimilo247@... writes:
              Hey guys lets get a roll call who is planning on going?

              See what's free at AOL.com.
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 19 2:40 PM
                CONGRATS MAN

                In a message dated 4/18/2007 5:29:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dimilo247@yahoo. com writes:
                Hey guys lets get a roll call who is planning on going?

                See what's free at AOL.com.

                "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

                Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.