Re: [Serpentius_Militia]

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 14, 2010
      You shoud always go with home rules and have an eastkingdom marshal inspect your gear and weapons it just avoids confusion.

       Kendrick said "Hear hear...nothing like people with near-unlimited power and zero" accountability.

      Darius said "Ken shouldnt you be hitting a pell or something?"

      "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

      From: euricgermanicus@ yahoo.com
      Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 05:54:36 -0700

      No idea what he's talking about. The Earl Marshal at the time (Master Padraig) approved War Crime himself. Can you send me a picture of the head Tally? I can pass it on to Master P.

      From: nk2war@yahoo. com
      Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:33:04 +0000
      Subject: Re: Re: [Serpentius_ Militia] Iron bog Practice

      I should be able to make next sunday

      ----------

      From: tehgen5 <j.brown2005@ comcast.net>
      Subject: [Serpentius_ Militia] Iron bog Practice
      To: Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 2:05 AM

      For whom is going to Iron bog Practice. The Hours for this sunday are 12 to 3 and the practice is at our alt site the dir are on the iron bog web site My cell is 201 650 2381

      Yis
      Tehgen of iron bog

    • Antonio Patrasso

        From: euricgermanicus@...
        Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 05:54:36 -0700

        To: Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com
        From: nk2war@yahoo. com
        Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:33:04 +0000

        I should be able to make next sunday

        ----------

        Hey guys this is my bad I got the times crossed up and cannot make it down there in time today ....So lets shoot for next week  Who is in?

        "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!! !!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

        For whom is going to Iron bog Practice. The Hours for this sunday are 12 to 3 and the practice is at our alt site the dir are on the iron bog web site My cell is 201 650 2381

        Yis
        Tehgen of iron bog

      • Eric Abrantes
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 14, 2010
          I think War Crime had a little bit of padding on both ends. Jim cut the "spike" side down flat so it acted like a double hammer and padded it. Padraig passed it for use in the East. When people kept blowing it off, he tore the padding off. People still ignore it sometimes. That's when Jim get's pissed, uses the hammerhead to tear down their shield and uses the spike he put on the top to stab them in the throat.

          Lesson of the day, don't shrug off the hammer or War Crimes happen.

          Warcrime has been passed at every pennsic for the past three years. I will direct Jim here to discuss how he made it.

          -Euric

          AND yOU PUT IT ON THE POLE LIKE THAT UNALTERED?

          To: Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com
          From: euricgermanicus@ yahoo.com
          Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 05:54:36 -0700

          To: Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com
          From: nk2war@yahoo. com
          Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:33:04 +0000

          I should be able to make next sunday

          ----------

          Hey guys this is my bad I got the times crossed up and cannot make it down there in time today ....So lets shoot for next week  Who is in?

          "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!! !!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

          For whom is going to Iron bog Practice. The Hours for this sunday are 12 to 3 and the practice is at our alt site the dir are on the iron bog web site My cell is 201 650 2381

          Yis
          Tehgen of iron bog

        • Simon Redbeard

            To: Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com
            From: euricgermanicus@ yahoo.com
            Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 05:54:36 -0700

            To: Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com
            From: nk2war@yahoo. com
            Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:33:04 +0000

            I should be able to make next sunday

            ----------

            Hey guys this is my bad I got the times crossed up and cannot make it down there in time today ....So lets shoot for next week  Who is in?

            "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!! !!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

            For whom is going to Iron bog Practice. The Hours for this sunday are 12 to 3 and the practice is at our alt site the dir are on the iron bog web site My cell is 201 650 2381

            Yis
            Tehgen of iron bog

            The next best thing to starting early is starting now.
          • Preston B
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 14, 2010
              Actually, I need to put it on a pole and I was asking Sir G's advice about the height of the pole and how to attach the thrustie.

              Tally

              To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
              From: dimilo247@...
              Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:50:37 -0700