Re: Future

  • Saurav
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2010
      Hello Serpentius,
      It is with great joy that I announce I am out of "lock down" from Coast Guard boot camp and back to being able to access a computer. I would like to say thank you again for the invitation to join Serpentius especially at Birka before I shipped out. With luck there will be activity when I am in port, which is in Highlands, NJ. Does anyone know how that is in relation to where everyone is located?
      -Everett

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2010
        Everitt call me and we will work it out

        "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius