Hey Next Sunday...

  • serpentiusjoe
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2010
      A bunch of us are going to head to the Pemberton NJ, Iron Bog practice

      Dominique Johnson Recreation Center
      Pratice Site
      101 Scrapetown Road
      Pemberton, NJ 08068

      Hopefully we'll see a bunch of you out..
      have a good holiday!
    • Preston B
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2010
        Hey!

        The weather looks great, sunny and 67 degrees.  Let me check with the wife.  Who is coming from up Philly way?  What time is the practice?

        Tally

        To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2010
          I am headed there,

          Pumped about the day!

          --
          Joshua

          "There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything." Yamamoto Tsunetomo
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2010
            Hell yeah the good times are coming back

            "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11, 2010
              Been up with a migrain all night, I am going to have to pass on today guys sorry. I am realy bummed out.  If I didn't have to travel to Mexico city tomorrow I would go anyway.

              Talk to you guys later.

              Horace

              Sent from my iPhone