Ballista

  • duchessroxane@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2010

      Some of us gals intend to provide support this year by having a ballista. However, we need help with basic armor. Our most immediate needs are either plastic barrels to make armor bits or spare armor parts-legs is the most complicated. Does anyone have any of the above willign to donate to the effort? THanks!!!

      Roxane

    • Mark Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2010
        upon completion of a new kit, i should have my lamellar available since its too small for me.

        To: Serpentius@yahoogroups.com; Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
        From: duchessroxane@...
        Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:05:12 +0000
        Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Ballista

        Some of us gals intend to provide support this year by having a ballista. However, we need help with basic armor. Our most immediate needs are either plastic barrels to make armor bits or spare armor parts-legs is the most complicated. Does anyone have any of the above willign to donate to the effort? THanks!!!

        Roxane

        Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.