A great Birka

  • Saurav
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      Since I seem to be "That unknown guy" due to never posting I guess I should stop procrastinating and say thank you for the invite and introducing me to most of the Serpentius friends/family. I had a great time and look forward to seeing everyone when I get leave.
      Take care
      -Everett
    • melindaharen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
        Everrett,
        It was great to finally meet you in person. We hope to see more of you in the future though I understand you will be moving into military 'lockdown' mode for the next few months. However, we will still be here when they let you out. :)

        Roxane