RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Help with moving Sat Dec 26th?

  • Suba al Hadid
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 27, 2009
      Thank you Tally!  (it counts! :)
      -Suba

      --- On Sat, 12/26/09, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

      From: Preston B <prestonbecker@...>
      Subject: RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Help with moving Sat Dec 26th?
      To: serpentius_militia@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 26, 2009, 1:04 PM

      See you Sat, Suba.
      Tally

      To: Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com
      From: suba_al_hadid@ yahoo.com
      Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:08:44 -0800

      Thank you Thank you!
      -Suba

      --- On Wed, 12/23/09, Preston B <prestonbecker@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      From: Preston B <prestonbecker@ hotmail.com>
      To: serpentius_militia@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 3:08 PM

      You are near me.  Let me check with the wife.

      Tally

      To: serpentius_militia@ yahoogroups. com
      From: suba_al_hadid@ yahoo.com
      Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:57:01 -0800

      Realizing that this is a horrible time of year and also very short notice, I nonetheless plead for help:

      I have reserved a truck for Sat Dec 26th, and need help loading it (unloading is no problem; loading is an issue). Any help at all is extremely welcome. Carbonated beverages (alcoholic and non-) and food are on offer. So far it looks like just me and anyone I can draft (possibly my kids, maybe my ex-husband).

      I'm starting around 9-ish (I'm picking up the truck around 8-8:30) at
      571 Mount Alverno Road
      Media, PA 19063
      my cell phone: 610-209-2101

      Again, I will be Very Very Grateful for any help, and I completely understand that due to prior commitments and distance many of you will not be able to help.  Thought I'd ask anyway, just in case :)
      -Suba