Help with moving Sat Dec 26th?

  • Suba al Hadid
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2009
      Realizing that this is a horrible time of year and also very short notice, I nonetheless plead for help:

      I have reserved a truck for Sat Dec 26th, and need help loading it (unloading is no problem; loading is an issue). Any help at all is extremely welcome. Carbonated beverages (alcoholic and non-) and food are on offer. So far it looks like just me and anyone I can draft (possibly my kids, maybe my ex-husband).

      I'm starting around 9-ish (I'm picking up the truck around 8-8:30) at
      571 Mount Alverno Road
      Media, PA 19063
      my cell phone: 610-209-2101

      Again, I will be Very Very Grateful for any help, and I completely understand that due to prior commitments and distance many of you will not be able to help.  Thought I'd ask anyway, just in case :)
      -Suba

    • Ken Worthington

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 23, 2009
          Thanks for thinking of me Kendrick!

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 23, 2009
            You are near me.  Let me check with the wife.

            Tally

            To: serpentius_militia@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 23, 2009
              Thank you Thank you!