Re: [Serpentius_Militia] stuff

  • charlie spickler
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2009
      Sounds Great! January is pretty open right now.
      -Cian

      On Nov 13, 2009, at 7:58 AM, serpentduke wrote:

      How is everybody? I ve hads a very challenging semester( I think I can pull straight A again but right now some of the classes are in the low 90s.I miss evey body. I am off th emonth of january so maybe we can all hit something SCA or not.

    • Ken Worthington

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 14, 2009
          January is my birthday month, so I'm all about getting together then. Unfortunately, that's when winter cheer season gets into full swing, so a number of my weekends are already committed (including the morning after my birthday - pfoo).  Still, if something ends up being scheduled on a day when I can make it, I'm totally there.
          -Suba